Exitrax® 930 Recovery Boards
Looking for an alternative to the plethora of "amazon.com" recovery boards, or boards that are overpriced but just don't deliver? We have your answer with Exitrax® by Mean Mother 4x4®, designed in Australia and made in New Zealand. After 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing they released a truly original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
The 930 is the smallest of all the Exitrax® lineup, measuring in at 36 inches long. However don't let the size fool you, it's a performer. Designed for those with limited storage space (We are looking at you Rav4), they’re just as tough as their larger siblings, and ideal for the novice explorer.
Check out the features below!
• Manufactured in New Zealand using industry-leading equipment.
• Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and and easy claims process.
• Unique approach angle. Unlike other boards where you drive up on to a hump, with Exitrax you drive up a flat surface!
• Compatible with most recovery board holders and mount kits.
• Ultra-low profile stack height for easy mounting (3.7 inches high when stacked!)
• Innovative design reduces the effort required for extraction and helps reduce wheel spin.
• Designed in Australia under some of the world’s strictest quality control measures.
• Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly.
• Balanced handles for easy carrying.
• The largest “small board” on the market.
• Leashes included with every board standard.
• Currently available in Green and black only.
• Sold as a pair.
Grab your Exitrax® boards today and get exploring!