Icon® Rear Hydraulic Bump Stops
2003+ Toyota 4Runner
Looking to upgrade your rear bump stops? Are your stock rubber ones just not cutting it anymore during your harder wheeling sessions? Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading has the answer with Icon's® Bolt On Rear Hydraulic Bump Stop Kit.
Just bolt on a set of Icon's® rear hydraulic air bump stops to improve the on or off-road capabilities of your 4Runner. Icon's® race proven hydraulic air bump stops are tested, tried and true.
Icon® now offers a bolt-in hydraulic bump stop Kit for the 2003+ Toyota 4Runner. This kit reduces rear-end “kick” and helps to improve the overall off-road performance of the vehicle. The OEM rubber bump stops have a limited energy absorption capacity that is released rather uncontrollably upon rebound, resulting in a harsh ride and ill-handling vehicle in rough terrain. The Icon® hydraulic bump stops are velocity sensitive which means that the amount of energy absorbed increases the faster they are engaged, so those harsh g-outs and square edges are less likely to interrupt your off-road adventures.
Vehicles equipped with the Icon® hydraulic bump stop kit will have an increased bottom-out resistance over stock, as well as an improved drivability off-road. This kit installs easily inside the coil, and the bump stops are fully rebuildable with the ability to be tuned for a custom ride. With a simple installation, proven effectiveness, and no loss in travel there is no reason not to bolt up the Icon® hydraulic bump stop kit to your ride and experience the difference.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydraulic / pneumatic bump stop increases bump energy capacity.
- Urethane rod seal and wiper for long service life.
- User serviceable.
- Velocity sensitive bump stop increases the amount of energy absorbed the faster it is hit.
- Reduces rear end kick and improves overall performance.
- Increased bottom resistance over stock.
- No loss in travel.
- Easy installation inside coil.
- Pre-tuned for most users.
- Linear-digressive piston which compliment a bump stop over the industry standard linear-linear piston. Infinite tuning options with valve stack, oil volume, and nitrogen pressure adjustments.
- CAD Plated body for corrosion free service.