Icon® Stage 1 3" Lift Kit
2007+ Toyota Tundra
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer the Icon Vehicle Dynamics® lift kits. In our experience we have found that this setup is just right for most wheelers out there. (Lets be honest, we all think we are doing the King Of Hammers every time we go out, but we aren't haha)
Icon® Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tundra Stage 1 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Icon® engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Icon® 2.0 VS Aluminum Series rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The Icon® Vehicle Dynamics 2007+ Toyota Tundra Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 1-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 VS Aluminum Series with 5/8" polished chrome shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- Ships in Multiple Boxes