Icon® Stage 1 3.5" Lift Kit
2010+ Toyota 4Runner
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer the Icon Vehicle Dynamics® lift kits. The Icon® Stage 1 kit will suit most of you wanting to tackle green trails, with some blues mixed in!
This Icon® Stage 1 suspension system for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner. The Stage 1 system works well in most on and off-road scenarios by significantly improving factory body roll and overall driving ability. Icon® 2.5 Series front coilover shocks feature a vehicle-specific tune to give your Toyota 4Runner great ride quality on or off-road, and they are adjustable from 0 to 3.5" of lift. The rear 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks in this system are tuned to match the front 2.5 Series coilovers in every aspect, providing smooth and consistent damping performance front to rear. This system is finished off with a pair of 2" lift rear coil springs that have been engineered to further improve ride quality and handling.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shock with 5/8" shaft
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT
- APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #102: KDSS EQUIPPED REQUIRE REAR TRACK BAR 54200
- Ships in multiple boxes