Deflate your tires, not your wallet! (Inflate too!)
This isn't some "home-built hose clamp" or a "skimp on the options" deflator kit. This is anything but an overpriced and under-built deflator kit. Welcome to the Cuatro, by Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading, a new way to inflate and deflate anywhere.
Plus we have now partnered with ARB® to bring you a way to inflate on the go! Check out the specs of ¡Cuatro! and ARB's® air compressor below!!
Check out the features of Cuatro below!
- Each tire has it's own pressure control valve. This gives you the ability to control each tires' pressure individually without having to disconnect the system.
- Want to run different tire pressure in the front versus the back? There is no need to disconnect the system, just close the valves at the wheel chucks.
- Smaller compressor? Simple, just close 1, 2, or 3 valves to put less strain on your compressor.
- The best part? No extra charge, it's now included standard!
- Premium hybrid polymer air hose; split resistant up to 300psi.
- Built to handle powerful compressors and PowerTanks alike.
- Please note, you must remove pressure gauge before filling tires with PowerTank only!
- 100% brass components including brass ferrules on all connections.
- Quick connect fittings on the driver and passenger side.
- Allows you to air up one side or both!
- Great for those with smaller compressors.
- Analog pressure gauge and cover (not pictured) included standard.
- Never worry about replacing batteries.
- Loctite® Pneumatic thread sealant used on all connections.
- We didn't get the cheap stuff!
- Quick connect Schrader valve for inflating at your local off-road park.
- Smaller diameter multi-locking wheel chucks to fit in those hard to reach places.
- These stay locked in place!
- Bag and manifold hanger included!
- Fit's vehicles up to a 155" wheelbase (Again, we include it at no upcharge)
- Equalizes tire pressure.
- Works with a variety of compressors with both female and male quick connect fittings.
- 6-month warranty.
- Instruction card included.
- Proudly assembled in the USA!
ARB® Twin Cylinder Portable Air Compressor
ARB®'s most powerful compressor, designed to run air tools off-road and fill some of the largest tires, now comes in a durable carry case, with a 1 gallon tank, for added portability. Included is a 19ft air hose and all the necessary fittings for tire inflation.
Compact twin motor, dual cylinder design makes this the highest flowing portable compressor of its size on the market at 6.16CFM
Integrated aluminum air tank and pressure switch regulates pressure between 135PSI and 150PSI which is suited to most air tools.
Mounted in a waterproof carry case constructed from a durable impact resistant polymer.
The carry case has convenient compartments for storing the air hose and other compressor accessories. (20ft air hose included)
Ducted IP55 sealed brushed DC cooling fan and anodized aluminum motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle.
WHILE WE STRIVE TO SHIP MOST ORDERS NEXT DAY PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME DURING OUR SALE.
At Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading we do things differently, very differently. Unlike other kits on the market, we include everything you need and don't upcharge you for premium components. And the best part is, we don't and won't charge you ridiculous prices.
We test all kits individually for any defects before shipping.
*Please note, kits may have some minor cosmetic blemishes. Brass is a soft metal and scratches easily. While we do our best to mitigate this, some minor blemishes may occur during the assembly process.
**The Cuatro carries a 6-month manufactures warranty on all defects.
Have an issue? Simply send us an email with photos of the problem. Once approved send it back and we'll replace and fix the issue and ship it back to you.