Deflate your tires, not your wallet! (Inflate too!)
This isn't some "home-built hose clamp" or a "skimp on the options" deflator kit. This is anything but an overpriced and under-built deflator kit. Welcome to the Cuatro, by Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading, a new way to inflate and deflate anywhere.
Check out the features of Cuatro below!
CHECK OUT OUR STAND OUT FEATURE! - Individual tire pressure control.
- Each tire has its own pressure control valve. This gives you the ability to control each tires' pressure individually without having to disconnect the system.
- Want to run different tire pressure in the front versus the back? There is no need to disconnect the system, just close the valves at the wheel chucks.
- Smaller compressor? Simple, just close 1, 2, or 3 valves to put less strain on your compressor.
- The best part? No extra charge, it's now included standard!
- Premium hybrid polymer air hose; split resistant up to 300psi.
- Built to handle powerful compressors and PowerTanks alike.
- Please note, you must remove pressure gauge before filling tires with PowerTank only!
- 100% brass components including brass ferrules on all connections.
- Quick connect fittings on the driver and passenger side.
- Allows you to air up one side or both!
- Great for those with smaller compressors.
- Analog pressure gauge and cover (not pictured) included standard.
- Never worry about replacing batteries.
- Loctite® Pneumatic thread sealant used on all connections.
- We didn't get the cheap stuff!
- Quick connect Schrader valve for inflating at your local off-road park.
- Smaller diameter multi-locking wheel chucks to fit in those hard to reach places.
- These stay locked in place!
- Bag and manifold hanger included!
- Fit's vehicles up to a 155" wheelbase (Again, we include it at no upcharge)
- Equalizes tire pressure.
- Works with a variety of compressors with both female and male quick connect fittings.
- 6-month warranty.
- Instruction card included.
- Proudly manufactured and assembled in the USA!
- Add the optional ARB tire and valve repair kit. It's a perfect addition to your ¡Cuatro! kit and can come in handy when you need it most.
Smittybilt CO2 Comp Air System
10 Gallon Tank
When you need to reseat a bead on the trail, or even run air tools you need some serious output. Smittybilt has the answer with the Comp Air system. When you need serious output without spending crazy amounts of money, Smittybilt is your answer.
- Adjustable integrated regulator with a max 250 PSI
- Maximum of 32 Cubic Feet Per Minute (900 Liters Per Minute)
- Inflates tires quick and easy
- Enough power to run small air tools
- Completely portable - can be used for off road, RV or the everyday user
- Carrying bag included
- Ergonomic handle
- Inguide glycerin filled gauge with polycarbonate window
- Air chuck included
- 25ft hose
WHILE WE STRIVE TO SHIP MOST ORDERS NEXT DAY PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME DURING OUR SALE.
At Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading we do things differently, very differently. Unlike other kits on the market, we include everything you need and don't upcharge you for premium components. And the best part is, we don't and won't charge you ridiculous prices.
We test all kits individually for any defects before shipping.
*Please note, kits may have some minor cosmetic blemishes. Brass is a soft metal and scratches easily. While we do our best to mitigate this, some minor blemishes may occur during the assembly process.
**The Cuatro carries a 6-month manufactures warranty on all defects.
Have an issue? Simply send us an email with photos of the problem. Once approved send it back and we'll replace and fix the issue and ship it back to you.