Dirt King® Boxed Upper Control Arms
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
Please allow up to 6 weeks for production.
So you've lifted your Tundra, you're wheeling harder, and your stock control arms just aren't cutting it anymore. If you want quality and made in the USA, Dirt King® has your answer, with their Upper Control Arms.
There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the stock arms. They solved these problems by designing their upper control arms with increased castor and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling. They also replaced the weak factory ball joints with 1” stainless steel uniballs for maximum strength and increased articulation. For the inner pivots they use durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing. To mount the arms to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and military grade F911 hardware. All of the components on their upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime. The arms come preassembled and include detailed instructions for easy installation.
- Wheel Travel: Additional 1” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Backspacing: 5”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Coil over Shock Size:Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Urethane bushings
- Grease fittings
- 1” FK uniballs
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Military grade F911 hardware
- Zinc plated bushing washers
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
- CAD designed
- Boxed plate construction
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 1” of down travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms will allow for 35” tires but the front section of the cab mount may need to be cut to avoid tire rubbing while turning. In addition the front bumper may require trimming for proper tire clearance.