Dobinsons® 1"-3.5" MMR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit
2010+ Toyota 4Runner (Non KDSS)
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer Dobinsons! In our experience we have found that this setup is Dobinsons most advanced kit!
- All rear heights are measured on a vehicle with 3rd row seating
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRR Shocks and 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner 5th Generation 4.0L V6, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.