Dobinsons® 1"-3.5" Lift Kit
2010+ Toyota 4Runner (With KDSS)
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer Dobinsons! In our experience we have found that this setup is just right for most wheelers out there. (Lets be honest, we all think we are doing the King Of Hammers every time we go out, but we aren't haha)
- All rear heights are measured on a vehicle with 3rd row seating
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Base Kit Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner 5th Generation 4.0L V6, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.