Dobinsons® 1.5"-3.5" MMR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit
2006-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer Dobinsons! In our experience we have found that this setup is Dobinsons most advanced kit!
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front MRA Struts, 2 Rear MRA Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for MRA59-A220 should be set at 226mm(8.83") for 3 inchesof lift, for 2 inches of lift the coil seat should be set at 213mm(8.38") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
KDSS Vehicles may not use long travel or lift more than 2" due to KDSS system complications.