Dobinsons 1.5-3.0" IMS Lift Kit
2005+ Toyota Tacoma
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer Dobinsons! In our experience we have found that this setup is just right people doing a bit more wheeling!
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- IMS shocks, equipped with an internal floating piston to perfect your ride, on and off road
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Choose your desired suspension parts to build the kit best suited to your weight and desired lift height
- IMS59-50941 shocks require 24" brake lines and 3" bump stop extensions or a bump stop that is at least 3" longer than OEM
Dobinsons offer this complete 1.5" to 3.0" suspension system for the 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement suspension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks and leaf springs with bushings and u-bolts. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.