Dobinsons 1.75-3.0" IMS Lift Kit With Quick Ride Rear
2005+ Toyota Tacoma
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading is proud to offer Dobinsons! In our experience we have found that this setup is just right for most wheelers out there. (Lets be honest, we all think we are doing the King Of Hammers every time we go out, but we aren't haha)
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, 2 Front Coil Springs (a pair), Rear Spacer Blocks and U-Bolts
Dobinsons offer this complete 1.75-3.0" suspension system for the 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for vehicles looking for 1.75-3.0" of lift, with or without a heavy aftermarket bumper or winch on the front, and standard load in the rear. The kits supplies new front struts and coils, new rear shocks with 2" lift blocks and zinc coated u-bolts. Choose the appropriate coils that suits the amount of weight you carry on the front end. Dobinsons complete rear leaf packs could always be ordered separately later if you choose to replace the Quick Ride Kit, and to gain more load handling capacity with lift. Dobinsons offers multiple full leaf pack options with poly bushings, greasable pins, and U-bolts.