Exitrax® 1100 Recovery Boards
Looking for an alternative to the plethora of "amazon.com" recovery boards, or boards that are overpriced but just don't deliver? We have your answer with Exitrax® by Mean Mother 4x4, designed in Australia and made in New Zealand. After 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing they released a truly original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
The 1100 is in the middle of the Exitrax® line up, measuring in at 43 inches long. The 1100's are ultra-tough and amazingly flexible; the perfect solution for the weekend adventurer. These mid range all-rounders are suitable for most applications.
Check out the features below
• Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and and easy claims process.
• Manufactured in New Zealand using industry-leading equipment.
• Compatible with most recovery board holders and mount kits.
• Ultra-low profile stack height for easy mounting. (Only 3.7 inches for two boards stacked on each other)
• Innovative design reduces the effort required for extraction and helps reduce wheel spin.
• Unique approach angle. Unlike other boards where you drive up on to a hump, with Exitrax you drive up a flat surface!
• Designed in Australia under some of the world’s strictest quality control measures.
• Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly.
• Leashes included with every board standard.
• Balanced handles for easy carrying.
• Currently available in Green and black only.
• Sold as pair.