Exitrax® Ultimate Recovery Boards
Looking for an alternative to the plethora of "amazon.com" recovery boards, or boards that are overpriced but just don't deliver? We have your answer with Exitrax® by Mean Mother 4x4®, designed in Australia and made in New Zealand. After 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing they released a truly original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
The Ultimate recovery boards are the largest out of the lineup, measuring in at 45 inches long. They have been constructed using the toughest, most flexible nylon around! The Ultimates have been specially designed for the off-road extremists who demand ultimate performance! Plus, you can link the boards together using the ExiLink to create 7 1/2 feet of boards!
Check out the features below
• Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and easy claims process.
• Compatible with most recovery board holders and mount kits.
• The lowest stack height of any boards on the market. (3.5 inches high when double stacked!)
• Unique approach angle. Unlike other boards where you drive up on to a hump, with Exitrax you drive up a flat surface!
• Innovative design reduces the effort required for extraction and helps reduce wheel spin.
• Designed in Australia under some of the world’s strictest quality control measures.
• Manufactured in New Zealand using industry-leading equipment.
• Balanced handles for easy carrying.
• Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly.
• Leashes included with every board standard.
• Currently available in Gun-Metal Grey and Black only.
• Sold as a pair.