RXT Leaf Spring Kit with U-Bolts
2016+ Toyota Tacoma
The factory leaf springs are lacking, really lacking. As soon as you lift your vehicle and put any weight on the rear they flatten out right away! Plus when you off-road, well saying "they leave a lot to be desired" is an understatement. Change up your whole rear end with these Icon® Multirate RXT Lear Springs!
To take advantage of the additional travel that any aftermarket suspension offers, ICON engineers had to scrap the OE leaf springs and develop a replacement that addressed issues found in the R&D process. The result is a user-adjustable multi-rate leaf pack that offers a major performance gain for almost every Tacoma setup imaginable. Features like tip inserts and leaf separators reduce friction and increase ride comfort, while a military wrapped front eyelet improves the durability and strength of the leaf spring. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the spring rate has been lowered slightly. While many Tacoma owners will embrace this, there are those who have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires and parts or other additions. Understanding this, the leaf pack was designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack yielding an additional 10% or 20% spring rate that will handle more "outfitted" vehicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Military wrap front eyelet for increased durability
- Galvanized leaf separators reduce friction and aid in corrosion resistance
- Leaf tip inserts reduce noise and increase ride comfort
- Potential for increased wheel travel (when used with RXT shock) without sacrificing up-travel
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Direct bolt-in to OEM spring location makes for an easy install