Locked Offroad® 2.0 Bolt-on Bump Stop Kit
2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma
Looking to upgrade your rear bump stops? Are your stock rubber ones just not cutting it anymore during your harder wheeling sessions? Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading has the answer with Locked Offroad's® Bolt On Rear Hydraulic Bump Stop Kit.
We are so stoked to be able to offer this Locked Offroad® kit because for most of us using mid-travel suspension we can finally use our maximum suspension travel! Just bolt on a set of Locked Offroad® rear hydraulic bump stops to improve the on or off-road capabilities of your Tacoma.
Their best-selling 2.0" x 2.0" bump-stops teamed up with bolt-on mounts for 2nd and 3rd Generation Tacomas (2005-2019). Don't worry about welding onto your frame, bolt 'em in and call it a day.
- 2 Bolt on Brackets
- 2 Leaf Spring Strike Plates
- 2 Bump Stops
- All Required Mounting Hardware
Their bump stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
Locked Offroad® uses Viton seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
They stand behind our product 100% and offer a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use.
- 2.0" diameter body
- 1.26" diameter shaft
- 2" or 4" stroke length
Heavy-duty bolt-on mounts for 2005-2021 Tacomas.
PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- includes mounting sleeves
- 2 sets of locking rings per bump stop
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2" stroke has an extended length of 11.75" and a collapsed length of 9.75"
- 4" stroke has an extended length of 14.75" and a collapsed length of 10.75"
- Large 1.26” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.