GXT1000VP4 GMRS Radio
When you start building your rig recovery gear is essential, c'mon we preach it all the time. Recovery gear just isn't winches, traction boards, straps and the like. One essential piece of recovery gear is communications! Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading has you covered with Midland®, reliable communications for every adventure you have!
The GXT1000VP4 is great as a primary or backup communication on the trails. These are essential to add to your existing Midland® lineup, because you can never be sure when you'll be out with someone that doesn't have comms. Let them borrow these in a pinch to make sure everyone stays safe and connected on the trails!
Max out your GMRS performance with the Midland MicroMobile® MXT400 two-way radio. With 40 Watts of broadcasting power, this radio is the most powerful GMRS radio made by Midland. Especially useful on massive, sprawling properties like farms and ranches, this radio utilizes 15 GMRS channels and 8 high powered repeater channels. For the best performance, use with an antenna and mount.
*Compatible with Midland FRS/GMRS walkie talkies.
- Three Year Warranty
- 22 Channels PLUS 28 EXTRA CHANNELS - Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- JIS4 Waterproof* - Protection in all directions against light rain or splashing water
- 142 Privacy Codes - Gives you up to 3,124 channel options to help you block other conversations
- 36 Mile Range* - Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- X-TRA TALK Power - Maximum allowed by law
- SOS Siren - Allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Weather Scan - Automatically locks on to your local weather channel and alerts you to severe weather
- 10 Call Alerts - Different call tones to notify you of incoming calls from your group
- Dimensions- 2.44'' x 7.91'' x 1.52"
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Pair of radios
- Belt clips
- Desktop charger
- Rechargeable battery packs
- AC adapter
- DC adapter
- Pair of boom mic headsets
- Owner's manual