2007+ Toyota Tundra
One complaint that we hear over and over again is about the lethargic feel in the Tundra's throttle response. To get your truck to come alive, you really have to put your foot into it. If you own a Tundra, then you are well aware of this irritating trait. Toyota produces their trucks with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof. Not only do they limit how much of the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. In other words, it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander PC27 outfits all Tundra trim models with years 2007+ for engine sizes: 4.0L 4.6L 4.7L 5.7L
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your GX's gas pedal.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.