10lb Basic Package by Power Tank®
Sometimes when you're off-roading you need some serious air power. This power cannot be attained by your standard air compressor (think reseating a tire), or maybe you need to air up larger tires, like 37's. When a standard compressor just won't do, Power Tank® will!
The Power Tank® 15lb Basic Package is as minimal as you can get while still including all the essentials to air up tires and run air tools. With 50% more CO2 than a 10 lb. Power Tank, a 15 lb. Power Tank is built for larger tires, bigger repairs, or longer overland journeys.
A Power Tank® is the fastest and most powerful portable air solution. With the power of CO2 you can air up faster, reseat bigger tires (tested up to 46 in.) safely, and run air tools at full power. To see what Power Tank performance looks like for your tire size, check out their tire air up chart.
Based on tire size and amount of air you are adding, it will tell you how many tires you can fill on one tank and how quickly you can do it. As an example, you can air up from 15 psi to 25 psi on a 37 in. tire in 25 sec. and you can air up 42 tires before needing to refill your 15 lb. Power Tank! The same size tank can also remove 540 lug nuts at 90 ft./lb. from a 1/2 in. impact wrench before empty. When it's empty, take your tank to a local fire extinguisher service shop, welding supply store, or beverage carbonic shops, and have it refilled for about $15-$30.
*If you're interested in the custom 6 shooter knob please add the separate product to your cart*
- Super Flow Regulator HP250i* or XP400 Pro*
- Power Grip Guard Handle*
- 15 lb. Armorcoat CO2 Cylinder*
- Super Flex Hose 30 ft. Coiled, 30 ft. Straight, or 10 ft. Coiled
- Power Flow 3 Coupler
- Push-On Air Chuck
- Tank Boot sold separately (TBT-6090)
- * Limited Lifetime Warranty
Unfortunately, Power Tanks supply chain has been affected by current world events and they are out of stock on the following parts:
- 20 oz Power Shot Bottles - Avail. April 1st
- 5 lb Gloss Black Power Tanks - Avail. June
- 10 lb Candy Blue & Gloss Black Power Tanks - Avail. May 14th
- 10 lb Candy Red & Matte Black Power Tanks - Avail. June
- 15 lb Candy Blue & Gloss Black Power Tanks - Avail. June
- 15 lb Candy Red Power Tanks - Avail. May 14th
- 20 lb Gloss Black Power Tanks - Avail. September
- Tire inflators with 160 psi Analog gauges - Avail. April 1st
- 10 and 15 lb Tank Boots - Avail. March 24th
- 10 and 15 lb Power Brackets - Avail. April 1st
- 6 lb Propane Tank Brackets - Avail. April 1st
- 20 lb Power Tank Super Brackets - Avail. April 1st
- 500 psi Analog Shock Inflators - Avail. May 1st
The United States is currently facing a shortage of new gas cylinders as the domestic manufacturers are focusing on medical oxygen tanks.