Power Trays® sPOD SourceSE PowerTray
05+ Toyota Tacoma SR, SR5, TRD Sport, Limited
4 Week Lead Time
So you bought a switch panel to take the headache and hassle out of the rats nest of wiring, but you need somewhere to mount it. Power Trays has your answer with their bolt in, easy to use mounts for all your wiring needs!
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are user friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
- PEM® Fasteners - Pressed into the PowerTray, genuine PEM fasteners Allow you to secure the SourceSE directly to the PowerTray for a clean low-profile installation.
- 1/8th Inch 5052 Aircraft Aluminum - Possibly a little overkill to use for mounting electrical accessories that tend to weigh in the ounces, not pounds. But with a weight coming in at 3X lighter than steel and corrosion resistance far superior to even stainless steel, aluminum is the clear choice for weathering the harsh conditions we put our vehicles though.
- Waterjet manufacturing - Guarantees precise cuts with an accuracy of ±0.003", which is why it is used globally in many industries for intricate designs and jobs which require high tolerances.
- Chamfered edges - This is the only step where we cut corners (hehe). To avoid sharp edges we chamfer all jagged edges and corners by hand with a specialized high-speed router bit. So you don't have to worry about cutting your hands or scratching your vehicles paint during installation. Also with a 45° chamfer on the edges you minimize the risk of vibration wearing though the protective sleeving on cables and wires which would short out the circuit.
- Perfect fit - The fender-side bend is bent an additional 10° to match the angle of the factory threaded M8 holes to ensure a level mounting surface.
- Unparalleled stability - Utilizing three points of contact, you can be sure that your valuable electronics are safe and supported by including an additional support leg that secures the far-side of the tray to the lower inner fender.
- High Quality JIS Class 10.9 Steel Hardware - Your entire Toyota is built with JIS (Japanese industrial standard) hardware so why should your aftermarket parts be any different.
- Power Made Easy - Delivered right to your door with step-by-step installation instructions.
This PowerTray will fit 2nd and 3rd GEN Toyota Tacoma's (05-Current) with the following requirements:
- Vacuum Booster Braking
- this includes SR, SR5, TRD Sport and Limited models. These models feature a traditional vacuum booster as opposed to being electronically assisted like in the TRD Off Road models. Note: Regardless of any bedside stickers or options your Tacoma may have, double check that you have the vacuum booster behind the master cylinder. CLICK HERE to see a pic of both.
- Automatic Transmissions or Manual transmissions that DO NOT have the fender-mounted clutch fluid reservoir.
- Unfortunately PowerTrays will not work with the fender-mounted clutch fluid reservoir (which include the majority of Tacoma's prior to 2020) due to the reservoir being mounted in the same location the PowerTray installs.
- So IF your Tacoma has a manual transmission AND has this reservoir bolted to the inner fender, then shoot us an email with pictures of the reservoir and please include vehicle info like year, make, and model of your Tacoma so we can go over options for relocating the reservoir. Sales@Powertrays.com
- Superchargers: Unfortunately most supercharged Tacomas have an Air To Water reservoir mounted in the same area the PowerTray is designed to install. So you would need to either relocate that reservoir or you could purchase the Standoff version of this tray and mount it on top of the Factory fuse block lid. CLICK HERE to see pic of the Standoff PowerTray Mounted with the reservoir.