Power Trays® Switch Pros PowerTray
4 Week Lead Time
So you bought a switch panel to take the headache and hassle out of the rats nest of wiring, but you need somewhere to mount it. Power Trays has your answer with their bolt in, easy to use mounts for all your wiring needs!
Take all the guess work out of wiring up a new accessory. The Switch-Pros PowerTray employs a dedicated 8 circuit barrier terminal block and low profile grounding busbar, which creates the ultimate wire management solution for your Switch-Pros. No more fiddling around with excess wires or scrambling to find a secure and reliable ground for each of your accessories. We've been there and done that and learned from our frustration.
Now with the Switch-Pros PowerTray system installed, wiring up a new accessory is as easy as taking the positive and negative wires, crimping on some ring terminals, and simply attaching the positive to one of the 8 circuits on the barrier terminal block and the negative to your common ground busbar. That's it, you're done! No need to bust out a soldering iron or buy fancy connectors that require expensive specialty crimpers.
Check our site for all the components needed for a full install.
- PEM® Fasteners with Stainless Steel Screws - Pressed into the bottom of the PowerTray, genuine PEM fasteners become a permanent feature of the tray so you never have to worry about losing a nut while adding mods to your rig. Also included is matching stainless steel hardware to mount those accessories to the tray.
- 1/8th Inch 5052 Aircraft Aluminum - Possibly a little overkill to use for mounting electrical accessories that tend to weigh in the ounces, not pounds. But with a weight coming in at 3X lighter than steel and corrosion resistance far superior to even stainless steel, aluminum is the clear choice for weathering the harsh conditions we put our vehicles though.
- Waterjet manufacturing - Guarantees precise cuts with an accuracy of ±0.003", which is why it is used globally in many industries for intricate designs and jobs which require high tolerances.
- Chamfered edges - This is the only step where we cut corners (hehe). To avoid sharp edges we chamfer all jagged edges and corners by hand with a specialized high-speed router bit. So you don't have to worry about cutting your hands or scratching your vehicles paint during installation. Also with a 45° chamfer on the edges you minimize the risk of vibration wearing though the protective sleeving on cables and wires which would short out the circuit.
- Unparalleled stability - Utilizing three points of contact you can be sure that your valuable electronics are safe and supported.
- Power Made Easy - Delivered right to your door with step-by-step installation instructions.