Save It! 32,400lb Soft Shackles
By Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading
If you're the kind of person that likes to push the limits of your rig and of yourself then you definitely need a rope to get you out of the "SEND IT" situation you put yourself in. Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading has your answer with our new line of Save It! recovery ropes.
Metal D-Rings are old news, so enter Soft Shackles, the lighter, better, safer way to recover! Made from UHMWP (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) these shackles weigh 80% less than their metal counterparts and can handle a lot more weight under load.
- 100% UHMWP (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) construction.
- Sold as a PAIR!
- 1/2 thick by 20 inches long.
- 32,400lb breaking strength.
- Safer than their metal counterparts; if they break you don't have metal flying through the air.
- Lightweight; 80% lighter than metal D-Rings.
- No rusting!
Be sure to grab your soft shackles today and upgrade your recovery kit with Send It!® , our newest line of recovery gear!