Send It Suspension® 05+ Toyota Tacoma Stage 2 Suspension Kit
Our Stage 2 Send It Suspension® Kit ISN'T like others on the market. Who else has a stage two suspension kit with front and rear adjustable remote reservoirs? Oh that's right, no one!
Designed, developed and made in house from globally sourced components, our Stage 2 Suspension Kit is made to handle tough trails and look damn good doing it. Our extended travel shocks are also 2.5 inch shock bodies front AND REAR. Most others use a "OEM Style" 2.25 inch rear shock, but we don't skimp.
As part of our very own Send It Suspension® line up these billet upper control arms are built to last. First we decided to not use the typical 6061 T6 aluminum used on others, we opted for 6082 T6 Forged Aluminum. Why? Because during our testing and through other tests 6082 proved to be on average 10% stronger than 6061 and more resistant to corrosion. Then we decided to use a beefier heim joint. The typical is 7/8ths, so we decided to do 15/16ths. And then finally we opted for a sealed ball joint for the long and maintenance free lifespan.
Check out these full specs below!
- Fully Adjustable 3" Front Coilovers with Remote Reservoirs. 2.5 inch shock body.
- 650lb Front Coil Springs. We found that 700lb was too stiff even with a plate bumper and winch.
- 24 way compression and rebound adjustments.
- Front reservoir mount.
- 19.5 inches compressed and 26.5 inches extended.
- 2.5 Inch Rear Shock Body.
- Remote Rear Reservoir.
- 24 way compression and rebound adjustment.
- Rear reservoir mount.
- 16.5 inches compressed and 27 inches extended.
- Designed, developed and assembled in house from globally sourced components.
- Digressive valving.
- 7075 aluminum bodies.
- 6061 anodized aluminum remote reservoirs.
- Complete bolt on installation with all necessary hardware included.
- One year warranty on all manufacture defects.
Control Arm Specs
- 6082 T6 Forged Billet Aluminum (10% stronger than 6061 T6)
- 15/16 Heim Joints
- Sealed Maintenance Free Ball Joint
- Fully Adjustable Arms
- Anodized silver with laser etched logo
- Corrects camber and caster
- Designed for vehicles with aftermarket mid to extended travel suspension
- Allows for on vehicle adjustment with included tool