Send It Suspension® 05+ Toyota Tacoma Stage 8 Suspension Kit
1/10/2022 - Build Times Are Approximately 12 Weeks
$250 Deposit Required
Our Stage 8 Send It Suspension® Kit ISN'T like others on the market.
Designed, developed and made in house from globally sourced components, our Stage 8 Suspension Kit is made to handle tough trails and look damn good doing it. Our extended travel shocks are also 2.5 inch shock bodies front triple bypass dual reservoir rear. Most others use a "OEM Style" 2.25 inch rear shock, but we don't skimp. Plus paired with our Billet Upper Control Arms and Icon RXT Rear Leaf Pack this gives your truck a complete overhaul.
As part of our very own Send It Suspension® line up these billet upper control arms are built to last. First we decided to not use the typical 6061 T6 aluminum used on others, we opted for 6082 T6 Forged Aluminum. Why? Because during our testing and through other tests 6082 proved to be on average 10% stronger than 6061 and more resistant to corrosion. Then we decided to use a beefier heim joint. The typical is 7/8ths, so we decided to do 15/16ths. And then finally we opted for a sealed ball joint for the long and maintenance free lifespan.
We decided, why not pair this amazing kit with an equally amazing rear leaf pack! The Icon RXT Multirate Rear Leaf Pack is the perfect addition to our suspension kit. It's what we use on our company truck!
Check out these full specs below!
- Fully Adjustable 3" Front Coilovers with Remote Reservoirs. 2.5 inch shock body.
- 650lb Front Coil Springs. We found that 700lb was too stiff even with a plate bumper and winch.
- 24 way compression and rebound adjustments.
- Front reservoir mount.
- 19.5 inches compressed and 26.5 inches extended.
- Triple Bypass 2.5 Inch Rear Shock Body.
- Dual Remote Rear Reservoir.
- 24 way compression and rebound adjustment.
- Rear reservoir mount.
- 16.5 inches compressed and 27 inches extended.
- Designed, developed and assembled in house from globally sourced components.
- Digressive valving.
- 7075 aluminum bodies.
- 6061 anodized aluminum remote reservoirs.
- Complete bolt on installation with all necessary hardware included.
- One year warranty on all manufacture defects.
Control Arm Specs
- 6082 T6 Forged Billet Aluminum (10% stronger than 6061 T6)
- 15/16 Heim Joints
- Sealed Maintenance Free Ball Joint
- Fully Adjustable Arms
- Anodized silver with laser etched logo
- Corrects camber and caster
- Designed for vehicles with aftermarket mid to extended travel suspension
- Allows for on vehicle adjustment with included tool
Icon RXT Leaf Pack Specs
- 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Military wrap front eyelet for increased durability
- Galvanized leaf separators reduce friction and aid in corrosion resistance
- Leaf tip inserts reduce noise and increase ride comfort
- Potential for increased wheel travel (when used with RXT shock) without sacrificing up-travel
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Direct bolt-in to OEM spring location makes for an easy install
Optional: Send It Suspension Rear Bump Stops
- 100% bolt on installation
- U-Bolt Flip Kit Included!
- 2 inch stroke in-house made hydraulic bump stop
- Anodized aluminum and 4130 shafts
- 3/16 powder coated steel mounts and 1/4 striker plates
- All hardware included
- Installation instructions included