Solar Burn Next Gen Ditch Lights
By Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading
Have you ever wanted ditch lights that are so bright they could give you temporary blindness (Don't stare into these!) while needing the latest LED technology, and oh yeah, you don't want to pay $500 for them? Mid-Atlantic delivers yet again with our Solar Burn Next Gen Ditch Lights. (Sold by the pair!)
We don't skimp on the options and features, plus we go the extra mile with the little details that bring it all together. Check out our specs below; they speak for themselves!
- 40 watts of power per light pod.
- Latest Cree ® XM-L3 LED diodes.
- Raw lumen output of 7,400 lumens per light for a total of 14,800 lumens per pair!!*
- 6063 CNC Machined Aluminum body with anodized coating for corrosion resistance.
- 304 stainless mounting bracket and hardware.
- Built-in temperature sensing unit.
- Reads the light's internal temperature and adjusts the power input as necessary to extend the life of your light.
- One way pressure release valve.
- As heat rises inside the unit, the pressure release valve allows the excess heat to escape the light's body.
- CNC Machined Aluminum light cups.
- Most manufacturers use plastic cups with a plastic chrome finish. We go the extra mile and take it above and beyond!
- IP68 waterproof.
- 6,000k Color temperature.
- Spot style lens.
- Plus, check out what we include STANDARD!!
- Dual leg wiring harness with relay and switch.
- Two Amber lens covers.
- Change up your light from white to amber with these covers!
These lights are an absolute game-changer. Why spend money on cheap lights that cut corners, and why spend money on more expensive lights that can't outperform ours?!
These are currently on pre-order. Allow up to 4 weeks before these begin shipping the next business day.
**Completely unedited photo shot in complete darkness. For reference this is the output from just one light**
*Max lumen output is based on optimal operating conditions.
Our lighting carries a one year warranty on all manufacturer defects. Have a problem? Just shoot us an email and we'll make it as easy as possible.