Warfab Armor® High Clearance Phantom Rear Bumper
205-2015 Toyota Tacoma
When you start wheeling you quickly realize its time for a new rear bumper on your Tacoma. You need something that's higher clearance, has a better departure angle, and of course can handle anything you can throw at it. Add in the fact that it's made in America by a small business and its just another win!
Warfab® gets it, the Tacomas have a pretty nasty overhang that like to drag on everything. So you look into high clearance rear bumpers just to find out most of them hit, catch, drag, and bang on more stuff than stock. Also most of them cost more than a mortgage payment. Well Warfab® has you covered.
The Phantom is meant to be much like its namesake, the F4. Highly versatile, and ready for whatever gets thrown its way. Designed for the folks who want 'real' high clearance, and the protection and capability that comes with it, the F4 is ready for action.
PLUS when you buy Warfab® products from us, we get you the shortest lead times available!
- All rear bumpers now come in a single main tube setup to work with our new brackets.
- 100lb base weight
- 1.75 .120 HREW or DOM
- Available in open tube, flat filler, or dimpled filler panels.
- New HD brackets are 3/8" thick, tying into all tube components.
- Built in recovery/shackle point. Just like our Osprey front, we minimized the impact of your shackle mount, all while letting you pull directly on the bracket to the frame.
- HD receiver mount. The new setup not only ties into the 3 main tubes, but also has box supports that tie directly into the frame mounts. Meets class 3 hitch requirements and will take anything the Tacoma is rated for (you will need a decent drop hitch as the receiver moves up substantially from stock location)
- Available with bedside tree protection and in ultra high clearance (missing receiver)
- As always, brackets are laser cut and materials are all made in the USA.
These items will ship freight, requiring a commercial address or pickup at the nearest terminal. Residential delivery is available, but there is a substantial upcharge from the courier.