Warfab Armor® High Clearance Warthog Rear Bumper
2016+ Toyota Tacoma
**Up To 4 Week Lead Time For Non-Powder Coated Bumpers**
When you start wheeling you quickly realize its time for a new rear bumper on your Tacoma. You need something that's higher clearance, has a better departure angle, and of course can handle anything you can throw at it. Add in the fact that it's made in America by a small business and its just another win!
Warfab® gets it, the Tacomas have a pretty nasty overhang that like to drag on everything. So you look into high clearance rear bumpers just to find out most of them hit, catch, drag, and bang on more stuff than stock. Also most of them cost more than a mortgage payment. Well Warfab® has you covered.
PLUS when you buy Warfab® products from us, we get you the shortest lead times available! ***Please note that if you select powder coating we cannot guarantee a 4 week lead time.***
The Warthog is meant to be simple, clean, and unobtrusive. Check out the specs below!
- 82lb weight
- 1.75 OD construction (USA made HREW or DOM).
- New HD brackets are 3/8" thick, tying into all tube components.
- Built in recovery/shackle point. Just like our Osprey front, we minimized the impact of your shackle mount, all while letting you pull directly on the bracket to the frame.
- HD receiver mount. They heard you when you wanted a more prominent hitch option. The new setup not only ties into the 3 main tubes, but also has .250 wall box supports that tie directly into the frame mounts. Meets class 3 hitch requirements and will take anything the Tacoma is rated for (you will need a decent drop hitch as the receiver moves up substantially from stock location.
- Machined tube end caps. Wheel well side tube ends will be finished with machined domed tube caps, creating a nice clean look.
- As always, brackets are laser cut and materials are all made in the USA
These items will ship freight, requiring a commercial address or pickup at the nearest terminal. Residential delivery is available, but there is a substantial upcharge from the courier.