Sheridan Hitch Skid
All of you off-roaders out there, you know the struggle of lack of ground clearance in the rear. Our Tacoma owners especially know this predicament; Any sort of incline and your dragging the factory hitch. WarFab® has you covered with their Sheridan Hitch Skid.
Made in the USA this skid offers some serious protection. At 1/4 inch thick with a 10 inch by 10 inch surface area this unit is design to protect your hitch and rear bumper from center impacts from objects like rocks and trees on the trail.
Our favorite part of the Sheridan Hitch Skid is the recovery point. With a .875 inch thick shackle and a 1 inch through bore you don't need to remove the skid in order to get your truck out of a recovery situation. Plus there are multiple mounting holes to fit multiple applications.
- 2in x 2in fully machined receiver tube with 1/4in wall.
- Multiple pin holes for a variety of applications.
- 1/4in thick 10in x 10in steel plate skid surface.
- .875in thick shackle with 1in through bore (Perfect for 3/4in shackles)
- Tig root then mig cap welded shackle.
- One size fits most.
- Designed for 5/8ths receiver pin.
- Ships bare.
- Made in the USA.
This product is intended for controlled winching/ recovery use. Any use outside of the intended purpose or design, or poor recovery practices, can result in serious injury or damage. Please always practice safe recovery techniques.