Warfab Armor® Sheridan Sliders
2016+ Toyota Tacoma
**Up To 4 Week Lead Time For Sliders**
When you start wheeling you quickly realize it's time for some sliders on your Tacoma. You need something that's going to be strong and of course something that can handle anything you can throw at it. Add in the fact that it's made in America by a small business and it's just another win!
Rock sliders are one of the most important parts of armor, especially on a long truck like the Tacoma. The frame bracket is 3/16" CNC cut, using factory provided holes, to keep things nice and tight to the frame without putting heavy loads on one specific spot. If you have off-roaded much, you know dropping the front off of ledges or rocks can lead to a big 'BANG' and the sliders take a brunt of that. Warfab® is the first to tie into the front cab mount to help support the load the front of the sliders see in these situations, and only ones using a large plate that can take the load. Don't worry, the bracket, and the sliders, sit far enough back to clear your Cab Mount Chop, and larger tires.
PLUS when you buy Warfab® products from us, we get you the shortest lead times available!
- Direct Bolt on, NO drilling required
- 85” overall length
- 1.75" round tube, available in DOM or HREW (+$100 for DOM)
- If you beat on your truck or plan on some quality time in the rocks, we suggest the DOM upgrade. The material takes the hits better and we build them slightly different as they are meant for heavier abuse.
- Kickout available. Adds +2" at rear of sliders.
- 3/16" CNC main frame bracket with 1/4" cab mount tie in plates, 3/16" leg gussets
- Available in 20* angle.
- Hardware included.
Available in bare metal only at this time.