Dobinsons® 2"-3" Lift Kit With Quick Ride Rear
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
In a sea of lift kits how do you know what is right for you? Every person you talk to and every forum you go to recommends this, that and the third! It's about finding what is just right for you.
With that said, we are proud to offer Dobinsons! In our experience we have found that this setup is just right for most wheelers out there. (Lets be honest, we all think we are doing the King Of Hammers every time we go out, but we aren't haha)
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to provide comfort and lift
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Choose your desired suspension parts to build the kit best suited to your weight
Dobinsons offer this complete Sotck to 3.0" suspension system for the 2007 to 2019 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement suspension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks and medium load rear leaf springs with bushings, pins and u-bolts. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.